I have given my self the challenge of imaging all the 110 Messier objects. The added challenge for me is that I live more or less in the center of a small town and suffer from Light Pollution. Also I live at around 51° latitude which means that I will not be able to observe a few of the Messier objects. For this I will need to leave my town and go south to approx. 42° latitude.
For my imaging I will be using:
- an 80mm Refractor or a 150mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope.
- The mount used is a motorised EQ5 using AstroEQ for Goto
- Guiding will be performed with a ZWO ASI120MM camera and PHD2.
- The camera for imaging will be a Canon DSLR modified (the IR filter removed).
- Stacking will done using DSS or PixInsight
- Processing will be done using PixInsight.